Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Things to do before you start college

If you live in India, you would know that victorious feeling when you finally manage to finish your high school, coaching, board exams and entrances. During the two years of rigorous study every prospective medical student has to do, it's not surprising it feels as if you've woke up from a really long sleep when it's all over. There's a lot of movies to be seen, music to be heard, so many things you've missed out on! Here's a few things on my list.

1. Learn Driving
Yeah, I've been waiting to do that for a very long time!

2. Learn a music instrument that you've wanted to learn for a very long time
For me, it was the guitar

3. Watch movies
After 2 years of preparing for entrances, you'd probably have lost count of the good movies you've missed. 


4. Download songs
My collection after the entrances made me feel like I was born in the seventies. Seriously.

5. Daydream about your college
Personally, my favourite pass-time :P I've read every bit of information I could find on the internet about mine. And I still need more :P


6. Visit your relatives
Why on earth would you do that?? Trust me, it's good for you (or your pocket atleast :P)

7. Read books
They don't have to be new or best sellers, sometimes the best talent remains hidden. Just go to a store and pick the books that interest you. I read one called 'Doctors' by Erich Segal recently, and it was sure worth the time. (I'll try to post an ebook or a review sometime)

8. Find the hidden talent in you
Do something new. I downloaded the top-grossing auto tune apps from Google Play and found the hidden singer in me. Too bad nobody else can see the great talent stored in me :( :P

9. Take revenge
So you remember those annoying kids who came to your doorstep and rang bells and teased you about not being able to play outside? Guess what, nows your time :P


10. Going out
This is probably the most important part and that's why I saved it for the last. Go out with friends, do new things, have the time of your life. Make memories you'll want to remember through the rest of your life. These few years, I've spent the best times with them, and learnt a lot of things too. I just hope things always remain the same way.

And now, because I like to end my posts with a song :P


1 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com

Post a Comment

Open to criticism, and hungry for praise,

Don't have a facebook ID ? No worries ! Comment below ! :D

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Affiliate Network Reviews